Help & FAQs
Consign: “To send to an agent to be sold”. You, the consignor, bring to the Consignment Store “MySouSou”, the items that you would like to sell. MySouSou decides what items are accepted. When sold, the owner is paid the selling price of the item less an agreed commission.
There are many ways MySouSou can help you to generate revenue from your items, namely:
- Hassle free selling and buying – No more annoying calls from uncommitted persons. We’ll take care of it for you.
- Safe and Anonymous – When you consign with us, no-one will have access to your phone number, address, vehicle number or need to meet at any unsafe places for exchange of goods and payment.
- Quality pre-owned items – MySouSou checks the quality of all consigned items prior to accepting and states the condition of these items in advance for your review before purchasing
- Wider Audience – MySouSou has a store location and an online shopping site for reaching the widest possible range of customers to view your items.
- Generate additional income – Turn clutter and stored items into revenue from selling items which simply take up space in your home or office.
MySouSou will be accepting specific item groups at certain times throughout the year. Check our website homepage to see what is currently being collected and register online to receive updates via email about our latest activities and promotions.
Selling on MySouSou is easy and hassle free.
- Bring Your Items. Stop by our store and bring your pre-owned school textbooks, video games and more.
- Get a Selling Price. We will evaluate your items and walk you through the pricing, sales commissions, item condition chart and any other relevant information.
- We Promote Your Items. MySouSou will promote, advertise and sell your items both online and in store.
- Pick Up Your Cheque! A cheque will be prepared for the selling price less the commission. We hold it in store for collection at your convenience.
From online research of the actual selling price of an equivalent new or pre-owned item. Typically prices are 50% to 60% of the cost of a new product, but this can vary depending on the item condition, customer needs, season and other relevant factors. MySouSou determines what is a marketable price for your item.
We employ a “click and mortar” method to sales offering both a central store location and online shopping options thereby reaching the widest possible audience for your items.
Yes. We offer car parking to customers/sellers and are conveniently located in Port of Spain and easily accessible from main arterial roads Duke Street and Wrightson Road.
Commissions vary between 30% to 50% depending on the selling price. See our table below for guidance:
You just need to be 18 years or older, bring a valid form of ID and sign our seller registration agreement. Our friendly Customer Service Representatives will assist in this process and answer any questions you may have.
Time can vary depending on the nature of the item and how easily we can find comparable items online, however you can be assured we value your time and will complete evaluations as quickly as is possible. Please feel free to schedule an appointment at a time convenient to you. Contact us on 868-238-4954 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.